Pickup for pepperoni roll and pie orders tonight 4-7 pm inside the auditorium entrance
Pepperoni roll and pie orders will be delivered tomorrow (Monday November 12) , and you may pick up your orders inside the auditorium entrance between 4pm and 7 pm.
- Right click image
- select & click “save image”
- Print image from your computer or device.
- Fill out the form and return to Mrs. Kipp by November 1
- Pick up is November 12. Watch the blog here or follow us on twitter/facebook …times for pickup will be announced on website and social media
September Meeting: Please see the announcements previously posted for details
The CVCPSA (chorus boosters) met Thursday October 11 in the High School Chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, 2 officers, 3 adults and 2 students in attendance
- Faculty Director: Lana Kipp
- President: Carrie Golden
- Treasurer: Taryn Briggs
- Fundraising Coordinator: Kelly Wieland
- Car Wash in September was cancelled due to rain and can not be rescheduled due to colder weather.
- NEW Instagram account: @cvhs.chorus. Last year’s account will close by the end of October. Social media and email contacts continue same as last year. Please let everyone know about these sources of information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the direct email list.
- Chocolate sales are back! Please see Mrs. Kipp to purchase a box of candy to sell
- Letters seeking contributions from local businesses will be sent out to create a gift basket fundraiser in the hope of regaining some of the funds lost due to carwash cancellation
- Pepperoni Rolls and PIe sales – Orders due November 1 – Delivery on November 12, time tba
- November 7: Chipotle fundraiser at the Bridgeville location. A portion of CV family purchases that night are returned to the chorus
- November 9: Veterans Day performance during school hours in the gymnasium
- November 19: New York trip payment #2 is due
- December 3: performance rehearsal 6 to 8 pm at the school
- December 4: Holiday concert at 7pm in the auditorium. Concession stand / backstage bags w/ volunteers
- January: Soundwaves recitals
- March 14: New York City trip. Chaperones: Please contact Mrs. Kipp to volunteer & More information. email@example.com
The CVCPSA chorus booster meeting is Thursday, October 11 at 7pm in the High School Chorus room. Hope to see you there!
Please park in front of the school and enter through door 39
Hope to see you there!
The car wash was cancelled this past Saturday due to the rainy weather. We sent the announcement here, on social media, and through a direct e-mail.
Unfortunately several of the e-mails on the list were incorrect or otherwise undeliverable. If you or anyone you know were expecting direct email, but haven’t received, it there are a couple of things you can do
- Subscribe to the website blog with the box in the right hand column of this page –>
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the direct email list
The same basic information goes to all three streams of communication. Direct email is a little less often, and is limited to important announcements about performances, trips or fundraisers. The website blog subscription (over there ->) ALSO comes directly to your email inbox, but has more detail including meeting minutes and other reminders. Social media has a short version of the announcements that link you to the details here on the blog. Something for everyone!
But if you know of anyone who isn’t getting announcements one of these 3 ways, please let them know how to connect with us!
Speaking of reminders: Our Kickoff CVCPSA meeting is Thursday, September 13 at 7pm in Mrs. Kipps High school chorus room. If you are interested in helping with any (or all) of our activities, or just want to stay informed, please attend. All HS/MS chorus students and their helpful adults are welcome!