Hard to believe the school year is almost over. Chorus has one more important thing to do.
The Chorus will be performing at the 2017 Graduation Ceremony June 1, 2017 at CVHS, Thoms Run Road, Bridgeville PA
All chorus students please report to the chorus room at 4pm for rehearsal. Bring your dress clothes and and a snack to share at the pizza potluck to follow.
Graduation is at 7 pm.
Parking will again be a bit limited, with overflow parking available at the primary school.
Congratulations to all of our CVHS seniors!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR A GREAT YEAR
Hello Chorus Families
Congratulations to the HS chorus for an excellent performance on the 12th!
Thank you to Mrs Kipp and all the CVCPSA parent volunteers who helped make the performance, student backstage message bags and concessions successful.
The Williamsburg trip begins tomorrow night promptly at 11:59. All students must report to the chorus room at 10:30 pm for bag checks, practice and bus loading – the bus rolls promptly at 11:59.
Final itinerary, rules and guidelines were provided to the students. The name and phone number of the hotel where everyone is staying was provided on the student itinerary copies.
As an aside, the April 5 meeting of the CVCPSA was the last of the year, and only discussed officers for next year. The only remaining events are the spring banquet and MS concert in May. There is no CVCPSA meeting in May, but please stay tuned for final announcements.
Rehearsal for the concert is tonight April 11 at 6 pm at the HS
Spring Concert will be tomorrow April 12 at 7 pm in the HS auditorium.
Students please report as instructed by Mrs. Kipp.
Thank you to the student volunteers, parent volunteers, booster officers and to Mrs. Kipp for making the Bunny Breakfast so successful this past Saturday.
The April CVCPSA meeting will be tomorrow, April 5, at 7 pm in the chorus room. Please consider attending the meeting and consider volunteering next year.
Don’t forget rehearsals at 6 pm next Monday and Tuesday evening.
The concert is Wednesday, April 12 at 7 pm in the auditorium. Students please arrive by 6:30.
Notarized and signed forms for the trip are due tomorrow, Friday March 24
The March 8 CVCPSA meeting was dedicated to mandatory trip information. Packets were handed out with all forms to be signed, notarized and returned by March 24.
The itinerary is still tentative, and will be provided after it is finalized.
Reminders given for Bunny breakfast, banquet, as outlined in the February minutes.
Spring concert is April 12 with rehearsals the 10th and 11th as previously scheduled.
April/May meetings to be announced please follow us here, Twitter or Facebook for details
The March CVCPSA meeting will be Wed. the 8th at 7 pm in the chorus room. The meeting is MANDATORY for everyone going on the trip. We have a busy agenda!
- Any outstanding money owed must be paid at the meeting
- Please bring a copy of the front and back of students medical insurance card
- Parents please provide the date of student’s last tetanus shot
- A notary public will at the meeting for parents convenience in completing the paperwork process
Beyond trip paperwork, we also need parents to sign up for a 2 hour shift to help at the Bunny Breakfast along with the students.
If you haven’t already, please bring in a bag of candy for the Bunny Breakfast treat bags.
CVCPSA met February 15, 2017 at 7 pm in the chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, 3 Officers, 4 Adults and 6 Students in attendance.
- Trip Payments were due Feb 5. If you have any questions about your students payment status or have any other questions about trip payments please contact Treasurer Tonia Richards at TRichards@verizon.net
- Penny Wars for yearly T-shirt ended Feb 10. Winning design to be announced.
- Donut sale 2/24
Current Project: BUNNY BREAKFAST!!
- Students are asked to please bring a bag of candy to Mrs. Kipps room asap for BB treat bags.
- Officers and volunteers bring 2 doz hard boiled eggs morning of the breakfast
- ADULT VOLUNTEERS are needed for the Bunny Breakfast 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Please Contact Laura Bohaski if you can help email@example.com
- Student designed flyers will be sent to the primary school
- Announcements will be placed online and in the Almanac.
- Setup will be Friday March 31, 2017 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Bunny Breakfast is Saturday April 1, 2017 from 9am to noon. Cost is $8 per person.
- Trip itinerary and form packet will be given out.
- MANDATORY trip meeting is March 8 at 7pm. We are attempting to have a notary available for trip paperwork.
- There will be an evening dress rehearsal for spring concert.
- HS Spring Concert April 12 at 6:30 pm
- TRIP: April 20-23
- MS concert May 24
- HS Banquet May 4 at Crowne Plaza Fort Couch Road $25 per person (unless the student worked at the Bunny Breakfast)
Next Meeting March 8, 2017 at 7 pm in the HS chorus room
Stay in Touch
- Follow the website blog ———->
- Submit your email for mailing list to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow us on Twitter @CVChorusPSA
- Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ChartiersValleyChorusPSA