The November meeting of CVCPSA was 7 pm on Nov. 9 in room 112
4 adults, Mrs. Kipp, and 5 students in attendance. Thank you to the students for decorating and organizing the backstage treat bags for use at the Dec. 7 holiday performance.
- donut sale – sold 15 dozen, proceeds to student accounts
- Veterans Day performance will be inside, with 3 songs planned
- Holiday concert will be Dec. 7 at 7pm. Students please report by 6:30 or as announced by Mrs. Kipp in class
- Letter to local businesses requesting gift baskets and donations for silent auction the night of Holiday Concert is being prepared and distributed. Anyone who would like to donate a gift basket please contact Mrs. Kipp
- candy, water bottles, and flowers to be purchased for holiday concession and backstage bags. Greetings for backstage bags already printed.
- Further donut sales under consideration
- Chocolate sales are ongoing. Half of original chocolate order is still available!
- Gofundme account is live, and students were given link to share to get donations from friends, family, public.
- IUP adjudication trip is May 1st. Final cost will be announced, but expected to be about $100 per student. REMEMBER selling five boxes of chocolate will be very close to covering a student’s trip
- Soundwaves, Bunny Breakfast: details TBA, will be announced
- December CVCPSA meeting Thursday Dec 14 at 7 pm in the chorus room unless otherwise announced.
- Please follow our social media or subscribe to this blog for all holiday season updates
the meeting will be Thursday November 9 at 7 pm in HS room 112 instead of the (due to opening night of 12 Angry Jurors)
We will still be working on making backstage treat bags.
The Gofundme information is correct however. Please share the link and tell everyone about the gofundme campaign
Go Fund Us
Anyone anywhere can donate and support you!
Send this link to friends, family, post it to social media!
Due to the start of the fall play, the cvcpsa meeting will be in room 112 of the high school (old middle school)
We will be working on the backstage treat bags for the holiday performance
Don’t forget to keep sharing our gofundme link! We need you to promote the fundraiser if it is going to help us!
E-mail it to everyone on your contact list. Friends and family anywhere can donate to support you!
Post it to all of your social media! People can’t donate if they don’t know the campaign exists
The annual Bonfire will be tomorrow, October 21 from 6 to 8 pm at the fire ring behind the lodge at the top of the hill in Scott Park.
Families are welcome!
If you drop off your student, please pick them up promptly at 8
Students: Don’t forget the food or serving items that you signed up to bring!
Don’t be afraid to dress up! There will costume judging, games and a fortune teller for a Halloween theme.
See you there!
The CVCPSA met Thursday October 12 at 7 pm in the HS/MS chorus room with 1 student and 5 adults in attendence. Thank you to everyone who volunteers and donates. If you can help as the year goes on, all are welcome. Please contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com
- Car wash in September was successful raising money for both the general fund and for student accounts. Thank you to all the student and parent volunteers.
- Homecoming booth also raised over $300, and was apportioned to both the general fund and student volunteer accounts.
- CHOCOLATE! – boxes now available. $30 each box. $15 to student account for each box sold. Remainder used to pay for the CHOCOLATE!
- GoFundMe account is being set up. Details will be announced over the next several days.
- Hoagie sale details TBA please see Mrs. Kipp’s room or follow us for details
- Saturday October 21 Bonfire at Scott Park (top of the hill, firepit and picnic tables behind the lodge building) from 6 to 8 pm. PLEASE sign up in Mrs. Kipps room to bring food. Entertainment will include games, fortune teller, & a costume contest
- November 3 – donut sale in school. Students – see Mrs. Kipp to sign up to help
- November 9 – Next CVCPSA meeting. We will work on backstage message treat bags. EVERYONE IS WELCOME
- If anyone can donate to gift baskets for the raffle at the holiday concert please let Mrs. Kipp know. Thanks!
- November 10 – Veterans Day performance in school
- December 7 – Holiday Concert HS/MS auditorium at 7 pm
- Soundwaves, Bunny Breakfast – planning underway
Next meeting November 9 at 7 pm in the chorus room. Everyone welcome!
Secretary’s note: the Gofundme page is up and running! Please text or email the link below to friends, family, anyone you think would like to donate to the chorus general fund to help with performance, caroling, and adjudication (competition) trip expenses.
CVCPSA meetings are the second Thursday of every month in Mrs. Kipp’s chorus room at the HS/MS unless otherwise notified.
All chorus students and their parents/guardians are welcome to attend! All of your volunteer efforts are very much appreciated. Check back here over the weekend to read the full meeting minutes and get the latest announcements.
Or subscribe in that box over there ———–>
All website posts and announcements will come right to your inbox. Handy if you aren’t already on the email list. Click the social media tab at the top of the page for links to twitter and facebook.
See you tomorrow evening!
Thank you to everyone who helped with the Homecoming Carnival Booth yesterday. It was a big success!
Our next CVCPSA meeting will be next Thursday, October 12 at 7 pm in Mrs. Kipps room at the school. See you then!
3:30 pm – 6pm. Students, please see Mrs. Kipp to sign up for times to work at the booth. Adults: We always appreciate your time. If you can help with this or any other of our activities, it is greatly appreciated. Please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer!
Homecoming Carnival is coming soon! The carnival is Wednesday October 4 from 3:30 to 6pm
We need both student and adult volunteers, especially later in the day.
Senior Leadership: please help take materials back into the school at the end of the carnival.
Activities & sales include duck pond, stuffed animals, henna temporary tattoos, flower crowns.
Carnival is open to families and the public.