*Tentative minutes, to be updated by email from Mrs. KippHa
The CVCPSA met on September 12, 2019 with Mrs. Kipp, 3 officers, 7 adults and 10 students in attendance.
Adult Officers for this year are:
- President: Karie Dunn Golden
- Treasurer: Valerie Kbiak
- Fundraising Coordinator: Ann Lewis
- Secretary: TBA
- Social Media and PR: Julia Layton
- Halbaeib – Select President
- Mayadam – Select Vice-president
- Bednarchuck – artist
- Novak – Cadenza President
- New York City trip last year was briefly discussed. Picture CDs are available. Please contact Mrs. Kipp for details.
- Chocolate sales can begin, and will work the same as years past. Each box is $30 up front, with $15 of that going to the individual student accounts and $15 to pay for the chocolate. The money recouped from sales can be used to buy the next box etc. Payments by check only please. Send payments in a sealed envelope for drop box in Mrs. Kipp’s room.
- Donut sales will return on Fridays
- We need adult volunteers for CVCPSA secretary, Homecoming carnival booth and holiday concert concession/backstage message table.
- We are preparing for the Homecoming carnival booth on September 25, from 3 to 6pm. Adults are needed to cover 1 hour shifts, 3-4, 4-5, and 5-6. If you cover the last shift, please bring booth supplies and setup materials to the chorus room at the end. Henna practice and preparation for the Homecoming carnival will be next Thursday, September 19.
- Fall Holiday field trip: TBA
- Holiday concert December 12, includes 6th – 12th grade. Adult volunteers are needed 5:30 to 7:15 for concession and backstage messages table
- We need adult volunteers for Soundwaves to set up, collect donations at the door and provide food donations. Details to follow. Admission will be a pay-what-you-want donation. Recipient tba.
- Next year is a big trip year. Students may start selling chocolate now to put toward the trip (individual account balance rolls over year to year) This year will be local activities in lieu of a trip, escape room, dinner etc being considered.
- We need adult volunteers for the spring concert concession and backstage message table April 26, 2020.
- Fundraising suggestions are welcome: Fan shirts, valentine messages, and suckers were suggested and will be considered.
Meetings will be the second Thursday ever each month at 7pm in the chorus room
“PR Emeritus” note: Thank you all for allowing me to be a part of the CVCPSA chorus boosters a little extra time! A special thank you to Mrs. Kipp whose work with our children has always been beyond excellent. CV MS/HS chorus students and adult boosters are a very special group. All my best wishes to all of you – Ronda