Soundwaves, two evenings of individual student recitals will be February 10th and 11th at 7 pm in the Internet Cafe
Mrs. Kipp will assign a performance night to the students.
Students who aren’t performing are expected to attend and asked to bring a snack. Plates and napkins would also be helpful.
See you there!
The CVCPSA met 1-13-2016. Mrs Kipp, 5 students and 5 adults including the vice-president, treasurer and secretary were in attendance.
Completed Projects and Events:
- Holiday Performance concession stand funraiser
Upcoming projects and events:
- Another donut sale is being organized for late February, depending on the donut supplier’s availability.
- Soundwaves recital will be in the Digital Media Center. Dates are tentatively set for February 10th & 11th, but are subject to change depending on teacher availability. Students will be assigned to their performance night. They are expected to attend their non-performance night and bring a snack. Plates, ice & punch are needed for the snack table. Students are making signage & will contact CVTV to announce the event. Students are developing designs for possible advanced tickets. Cardstock tickest can be made at the school. Soundwaves will be at 7 pm, date TBA.
- There will be an 8th grade recital, details to be announced
- Mrs. Kipp is updating the student roster
- Student money accounts are updated except for a small portion of candy sales.
- Request made to the administration and approved for financial assistance with sound for the spring performance.
- Planning for senior evening continues
- The Bunny Breakfast will be March 12 with set-up the evening of March 11. All students are asked to work a 2 hour shift, which will pay for their ticket to the Spring Banquet.
- Shirt designs are underway and will be decided by penny wars. Price and ordering to be announced.
- Banquet planning underway. Details to follow.
The next CVCPSA meeting will be rescheduled so it won’t conflict with recital. Date to be announced.
CVCPSA regular meeting is Wed. Jan 13 at 7 pm, Mrs. Kipp’s room at the MS/HS