The CVCPSA met 1-13-2016. Mrs Kipp, 5 students and 5 adults including the vice-president, treasurer and secretary were in attendance.
Completed Projects and Events:
- Holiday Performance concession stand funraiser
- Chocolate sales continue
Upcoming projects and events:
- Another donut sale is being organized for late February, depending on the donut supplier’s availability.
- Soundwaves recital will be in the Digital Media Center. Dates are tentatively set for February 10th & 11th, but are subject to change depending on teacher availability. Students will be assigned to their performance night. They are expected to attend their non-performance night and bring a snack. Plates, ice & punch are needed for the snack table. Students are making signage & will contact CVTV to announce the event. Students are developing designs for possible advanced tickets. Cardstock tickest can be made at the school. Soundwaves will be at 7 pm, date TBA.
- There will be an 8th grade recital, details to be announced
- Mrs. Kipp is updating the student roster
- Student money accounts are updated except for a small portion of candy sales.
- Request made to the administration and approved for financial assistance with sound for the spring performance.
- Planning for senior evening continues
- The Bunny Breakfast will be March 12 with set-up the evening of March 11. All students are asked to work a 2 hour shift, which will pay for their ticket to the Spring Banquet.
- Shirt designs are underway and will be decided by penny wars. Price and ordering to be announced.
- Banquet planning underway. Details to follow.
The next CVCPSA meeting will be rescheduled so it won’t conflict with recital. Date to be announced.