The CVCPSA met February 17 at 7pm at the high school
A number of adults and students were in attendance despite inclement weather – Thank you!
The Secretary could not attend, so many thanks to Deanna Barton for forwarding the information for this month’s minutes.
The main topic is the Bunny Breakfast coming up on Saturday, March 12 starting at 9am in the HS/MS cafeteria
- Set up is Friday March 11 6-8pm but may take less than those 2 hours
- A list of supplies was made, Lisa and DeAnna volunteered to pick them up closer to breakfast day (Thank you both!)
- Milk, juice, butter and sausage will be ordered through the school cafeteria (thank you Louanne Keifner)
- Thank you to Laura Bohaski for volunteering to cook the pancakes
- We need 2 parents for check in and additional parents to be food runners and assist the students with serving
- Students will be serving and running activity stations
- Thank you to Theresa for making the flyer and distributing it by e-mail
- Kelli Finnerty will help distribute the information to day care centers and newspapers. Mrs. Kipp will get the information to the Primary and Intermediate schools. Thanks to you both too!
- Arrive Breakfast day at 8:30 am for doors to open at 9 am
Students please bring a bag of candy to Mrs. Kipp’s room by March 8 for Bunny Breakfast treat bags
The next CVCSPA meeting is March 8th (7 pm Mrs. Kipp’s room). We’ll be making up the treat bags that evening.