The CVCPSA met April 13, 2016 in Mrs. Kipp’s room at the high school.
- Bunny Breakfast was successful with high attendance numbers. All startup costs were recouped with additional money earned
- Thank you sent to cafeteria employee Louanne Keifner for her help with the Bunny Breakfast
- preparations for senior recognition continue
- day trip still being planned
- chocolate sales continue
- T-shirts are in: HS shirts are blue and gray baseball style with small chorus name on front and senior names on the back. 8th grade shirts are the same with a plain back
- April 21 spring concert begins at 6:30
- Concessions at the concert: Volunteers please arrive by 5:30. Gift bags for performers were prepared. Flowers & are/will be purchased. Flowers to stay with buyer and not go in treat bags this time since they don’t fit and cause spills. Tables requisitioned. Raffle gift Baskets in progress, tickets to be sold at concession tables.
- Donut sale April 29
- Banquet room reserved at the Crowne Plaza for April 29 7 – 9 pm, volunteers please arrive by 6:30 to help with set up
Please follow the website (see box to the right of this page) or follow us on facebook, twitter for next meeting time etc.