Click follow & enter your e-mail to get all new info sent direct to you ——>
The CVCPSA met August 31, 2016 at CVHS at 7pm with 24 adults and students in attendance including Mrs. Kipp.
The following parents agreed to act as officers and organizers:
Laura Bohaski – president
Patty Weiland – treasurer and candy sales (not in attendance, agreement sent via Mrs. Kipp)
Ronda Snow – Secretary and Social Media
Sally Weiland: Fundraising coordinator
Wendy Czap – carwash
We are still recruiting parent volunteers for :
- Concert Concessions / Backstage Treat Bags
- Bunny Breakfast Coordinator (organize volunteers, coordinate with cafeteria, lead set-up, assign tasks to volunteers including supplies, activities, food preparation etc.)
Old / Completed Activites: none
Current & Ongoing Fundraisers:
- Candy Sales – boxes of candy are available to purchase. Boxes cost $30 up front, $15 goes to student account. Parents then recoup the $30 investment directly as the candy is sold.
- Colt license plate sales: Cost $4, $3 goes to student account. (see photo below)
- September 8: Chorus performs at High School open house. Mandatory for students
- September 10 Car Wash: Thanks to parent volunteers Wendy Czap, Michelle Karns. Other parent volunteers are needed to have 1-2 adults present for entire time of the event. Car wash will be at Olivarios lot (next to Duckies) on Greentree road. 9 am – 2pm.
- September 21 at 7pm: Chorus kick-off meeting. Mrs. Kipp is bringing punch. Each family is asked to bring a snack to share. Boxes of candy for fundraising sale will be available for purchase.
- September 28: Homecoming Carnival Booth after school. Students see Mrs. Kipp for volunteer times.
- October 22: Halloween Bonfire at Scott Park. Parents welcome. Family-friendly activities
- November 11: IUP trip. $25 plus bus and cash for meals will be needed for each participating student. Includes event, T-shirt, campus tour and opportunity to work with professors and other chorus groups.
- Holiday singing downtown & nursing home – details to follow
- New fundraisers being investigated or developed: donut sales in school, lollipops, t-shirts, barns and noble day, quiznos day. Any fundraiser suggestions are welcome. Please contact Mrs. Kipp or the CVCPSA