New links on the parent resources page:
Volunteer Handbook and Volunteer Training Video
If you are interested in helping … and we hope you are…please take a look
Open House and Master Class are not mandatory as previously marked – but we do hope to see you!
HS Open house is Thursday September 8 from 7 -8:30 pm
Don’t forget the Car Wash Saturday 9:30 – 3pm. Students please sign up for your shift with Mrs. Kipp
Hope you are all having a safe, happy and relaxing holiday.
When you get back tomorrow don’t forget about the car wash coming up Saturday (students don’t forget to sign up for your shift with Mrs. Kipp)
Colt Country license plates still available $4 each. Great for lockers.
Click follow & enter your e-mail to get all new info sent direct to you ——>
The CVCPSA met August 31, 2016 at CVHS at 7pm with 24 adults and students in attendance including Mrs. Kipp.
The following parents agreed to act as officers and organizers:
Laura Bohaski – president
Patty Weiland – treasurer and candy sales (not in attendance, agreement sent via Mrs. Kipp)
Ronda Snow – Secretary and Social Media
Sally Weiland: Fundraising coordinator
Wendy Czap – carwash
We are still recruiting parent volunteers for :
- Concert Concessions / Backstage Treat Bags
- Bunny Breakfast Coordinator (organize volunteers, coordinate with cafeteria, lead set-up, assign tasks to volunteers including supplies, activities, food preparation etc.)
Old / Completed Activites: none
Current & Ongoing Fundraisers:
- Candy Sales – boxes of candy are available to purchase. Boxes cost $30 up front, $15 goes to student account. Parents then recoup the $30 investment directly as the candy is sold.
- Colt license plate sales: Cost $4, $3 goes to student account. (see photo below)
- September 8: Chorus performs at High School open house. Mandatory for students
- September 10 Car Wash: Thanks to parent volunteers Wendy Czap, Michelle Karns. Other parent volunteers are needed to have 1-2 adults present for entire time of the event. Car wash will be at Olivarios lot (next to Duckies) on Greentree road. 9 am – 2pm.
- September 21 at 7pm: Chorus kick-off meeting. Mrs. Kipp is bringing punch. Each family is asked to bring a snack to share. Boxes of candy for fundraising sale will be available for purchase.
- September 28: Homecoming Carnival Booth after school. Students see Mrs. Kipp for volunteer times.
- October 22: Halloween Bonfire at Scott Park. Parents welcome. Family-friendly activities
- November 11: IUP trip. $25 plus bus and cash for meals will be needed for each participating student. Includes event, T-shirt, campus tour and opportunity to work with professors and other chorus groups.
- Holiday singing downtown & nursing home – details to follow
- New fundraisers being investigated or developed: donut sales in school, lollipops, t-shirts, barns and noble day, quiznos day. Any fundraiser suggestions are welcome. Please contact Mrs. Kipp or the CVCPSA