The annual Bonfire will be tomorrow, October 21 from 6 to 8 pm at the fire ring behind the lodge at the top of the hill in Scott Park.
Families are welcome!
If you drop off your student, please pick them up promptly at 8
Students: Don’t forget the food or serving items that you signed up to bring!
Don’t be afraid to dress up! There will costume judging, games and a fortune teller for a Halloween theme.
See you there!
The CVCPSA met Thursday October 12 at 7 pm in the HS/MS chorus room with 1 student and 5 adults in attendence. Thank you to everyone who volunteers and donates. If you can help as the year goes on, all are welcome. Please contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com
- Car wash in September was successful raising money for both the general fund and for student accounts. Thank you to all the student and parent volunteers.
- Homecoming booth also raised over $300, and was apportioned to both the general fund and student volunteer accounts.
- CHOCOLATE! – boxes now available. $30 each box. $15 to student account for each box sold. Remainder used to pay for the CHOCOLATE!
- GoFundMe account is being set up. Details will be announced over the next several days.
- Hoagie sale details TBA please see Mrs. Kipp’s room or follow us for details
- Saturday October 21 Bonfire at Scott Park (top of the hill, firepit and picnic tables behind the lodge building) from 6 to 8 pm. PLEASE sign up in Mrs. Kipps room to bring food. Entertainment will include games, fortune teller, & a costume contest
- November 3 – donut sale in school. Students – see Mrs. Kipp to sign up to help
- November 9 – Next CVCPSA meeting. We will work on backstage message treat bags. EVERYONE IS WELCOME
- If anyone can donate to gift baskets for the raffle at the holiday concert please let Mrs. Kipp know. Thanks!
- November 10 – Veterans Day performance in school
- December 7 – Holiday Concert HS/MS auditorium at 7 pm
- Soundwaves, Bunny Breakfast – planning underway
Next meeting November 9 at 7 pm in the chorus room. Everyone welcome!
Secretary’s note: the Gofundme page is up and running! Please text or email the link below to friends, family, anyone you think would like to donate to the chorus general fund to help with performance, caroling, and adjudication (competition) trip expenses.
CVCPSA meetings are the second Thursday of every month in Mrs. Kipp’s chorus room at the HS/MS unless otherwise notified.
All chorus students and their parents/guardians are welcome to attend! All of your volunteer efforts are very much appreciated. Check back here over the weekend to read the full meeting minutes and get the latest announcements.
Or subscribe in that box over there ———–>
All website posts and announcements will come right to your inbox. Handy if you aren’t already on the email list. Click the social media tab at the top of the page for links to twitter and facebook.
See you tomorrow evening!
Thank you to everyone who helped with the Homecoming Carnival Booth yesterday. It was a big success!
Our next CVCPSA meeting will be next Thursday, October 12 at 7 pm in Mrs. Kipps room at the school. See you then!
3:30 pm – 6pm. Students, please see Mrs. Kipp to sign up for times to work at the booth. Adults: We always appreciate your time. If you can help with this or any other of our activities, it is greatly appreciated. Please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer!