The November meeting of CVCPSA was 7 pm on Nov. 9 in room 112
4 adults, Mrs. Kipp, and 5 students in attendance. Thank you to the students for decorating and organizing the backstage treat bags for use at the Dec. 7 holiday performance.
- donut sale – sold 15 dozen, proceeds to student accounts
- Veterans Day performance will be inside, with 3 songs planned
- Holiday concert will be Dec. 7 at 7pm. Students please report by 6:30 or as announced by Mrs. Kipp in class
- Letter to local businesses requesting gift baskets and donations for silent auction the night of Holiday Concert is being prepared and distributed. Anyone who would like to donate a gift basket please contact Mrs. Kipp
- candy, water bottles, and flowers to be purchased for holiday concession and backstage bags. Greetings for backstage bags already printed.
- Further donut sales under consideration
- Chocolate sales are ongoing. Half of original chocolate order is still available!
- Gofundme account is live, and students were given link to share to get donations from friends, family, public.
- IUP adjudication trip is May 1st. Final cost will be announced, but expected to be about $100 per student. REMEMBER selling five boxes of chocolate will be very close to covering a student’s trip
- Soundwaves, Bunny Breakfast: details TBA, will be announced
- December CVCPSA meeting Thursday Dec 14 at 7 pm in the chorus room unless otherwise announced.
- Please follow our social media or subscribe to this blog for all holiday season updates