The January 11 meeting of the CVCPSA was abbreviated due to multiple illnesses
Soundwaves was the only topic discussed. The information was covered in previous Soundwaves posts.
Thank you to everyone who performed, volunteered, donated refreshments, gave to the freewill donations and the 50/50 raffle.
$317.56 was raised to aid Ryan Entastico and family.
- Night 1: Kelly Weiland
- Night 2: Kaylee Karns
Our next meeting will be Thursday, February 8 at 7 pm in the chorus room. This is an important meeting to get ready for Bunny Breakfast! See you there!
Second Night Soundwaves Program:
- Alexis Novak “Bubbly” (Colby Caillat)
- Nick Pancari “Your Song” (Elton John)
- Kayleen Carnes “Fire and Flood” (Vance Joy)
- Brenna Tuskan & Shanthi Mayadam “Stay” (Rihanna)
- Austin Karns “Use Somebody” (Kings of Leon)
- Maddie Campbell “Jealous” (Labrynth)
- Josh Leary “From the Ground Up” (Dan and Shay)
- Elayna Czap, Becca Haines, Sara Haines, Brooke Wilhelm “I Lived” (One Republic)
- Amya Mebane & Maria Hillgrove “Dear Theodosia” (Hamilton)
- Tess Zajicek “Say You Won’t Let Go” (James Arthur) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Taylor Barbaryka “Invincible” (Skillet)
- Maddy Wieland & Lexie Smith “Chains” (Nick Jonas)
- Nicole Snow ” Are You Calling?” (Flagship)
- Akanksha Evatt “Overgrown” (Oh Wonder)
- Spencer Jackson “Ticking Bomb” (Aloe Black)
- Gabrielle Abriatus “Stone Cold” (Demi Lovato)
- Matt Dunn “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem” (K Chesney)
- Lena Werner “Lay Me Down” (Sam Smith) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Chaz Lewis & Josh Leary “American Dream” (MKTO) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Gabrielle Abriatus & Hunter Briggs “Like I’m Gonna Lose You (Meghan Trainor)
Night 2 of Soundwaves performances by select and cadenza chorus students will be tonight, January 25 at 7 pm in the Middle School Commons area. Refreshments will follow.
Admission is a freewill donation to benefit fellow student Ryan Estatico medical expenses
Free will donations at the door will benefit Ryan Estatico
Refreshments will follow
Everyone is welcome!
Soundwaves is January 24 and 25. We will be discussing that and a community service fundraiser….please attend or return here to read the meeting minutes.
See you there!
The Chorus booster are meeting Thursday at 7 pm in the HS chorus room – everyone welcome!
We will be talking about our next event, Soundwaves recitals on January 24 and 25. Please stay tuned here, or on facebook, twitter, and G+ (google plus) for updates and announcements.