Adults: We need your help. If you at all can, please come lend a hand at our annual Bunny Breakfast. A two hour block of time either from 8:30 to 10:30am or from 10:30 to 12:30 (ish) on Saturday morning (March 3) would be the biggest help. Any time you can spare would be much appreciated. Volunteer will help with activities, assist guests, serve food and help the booster officers any way we can.
If you can help, please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: Please bring your candy donation for Bunny Breakfast treat bags to Mrs. Kipp’s from by Friday.
EVERYONE: Spread the word! The annual Bunny Breakfast is Saturday March 3 from 9am to noon in the High School Cafeteria. Cost is $8 and includes pancake breakfast, activities for the kids, and a photo with the bunny.
Thank you all! See you at the breakfast!
The CVCPSA met on February 8, 2018 at 7 pm with Mrs. Kipp, 4 officers and 3 students in attendance.
- Soundwaves mentioned in passing. Details as noted in previous post
- Chocolate sales ongoing: boxes currently available. Money goes to each student’s individual account and can be used toward May IUP trip
- T-shirt designs due to Mrs. Kipp by Feb. 21
- Donut sale Feb. 23
- Bunny Breakfast promotion beginning now (flyers in community and to primary school, sign being painted by CVCPSA artist, web & social media announcements, press releases to almanac, kdka radio)
- Please send candy donations for treat bags to Mrs. Kipp so they can be assembled set-up evening.
- Bunny Breakfast set-up March 2 6pm to 8pm in the cafeteria
- Bunny Breakfast students and volunteers please arrive by 8:30 am
- Proceeds from Bunny Breakfast go to Spring Recognition Banquet.
- Breakfast will run from 9 am – noon. Volunteers will be needed who can stay after to help with cleanup
- Spring Concert March 27th at 7pm in the auditorium. Adult volunteers needed for concession and backstage bags
- Spring adjudication day trip to IUP is May 1st, cost is $110.
Next CVCPSA meeting is March 15 at 7 pm in the chorus room.
This is the big one! There will be lots of planning, announcements and preparation for the Bunny Breakfast (March 3)
Please bring or send candy for treat bags, and stay tuned here for announcements and updates. We are on Twitter and Facebook too.
See you at the meeting!