Please visit our NEW Instagram page to see snapshots from chorus night
Please stay tuned for Trip and other announcements as the year winds down. IUP trip and middle school concert are coming in may
Next CVCPSA meeting is April 12 at 7 pm in the chorus room. If you are interested in volunteering with the CVCPSA please attend or contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
pmCVCPSA met March 15, 2018 in the HS chorus room with 3 officers, no students and Mrs. Kipp in attendance
- The Bunny Breakfast was successful, uneventful and contributed to the general fund for the spring banquet. Exact number is pending. Each student who worked two hours earned the cost of their banquet ticket.
- chocolate is now available for sale. Cost $30. Sale of chocolate recoups cost of chocolate plus adds to the students individual account
- Donut sale delayed one week due to concert performance
- Concert rehearsal March 26 at the chorus room 6 – 8 pm
- Senior Recognition planning in progress (no spoilers!)
- T-shirt payments due March 19
- HS Spring Concert March 27 at 7 pm in the auditorium
- MS Spring Concert May 17 at 7 pm
- Candy concessions, backstage messages,, flowers and 50/50 raffle will be available both concert nights. Raffle winner will be posted by exit door at the end of the concert.
- IUP trip May 1st – more details to follow
Please follow us on facebook, twitter and our NEW Instagram account. See all of our social media details HERE
Next meeting is Thursday April 12 at 7 pm
The CVCPSA meeting will be March 15 at 7pm in the chorus room. Mrs. Kipp may be a few minutes late due to the “Celebrate CV” event at the Middle School. Parking will be tight for the same reason. Overflow parking with a shuttle will be available at the primary school.
NEW: we have added Instagram to our social media: @ChartiersValleyChorusPSA Tell your friends!
Stay tuned here, Twitter, Facebook, G+ and Instagram for more announcements and meeting minutes next week
Bunny Breakfast is tomorrow 9am to noon in the cafeteria.
First shift volunteers please report at 8:30.
Everyone! – we need everyone to chip in a dozen hard boiled eggs for decorating.
Set up tonight 6 to 8 pm at the cafeteria
Spread the word! Thank you to everyone who contributes and volunteers. We appreciate you!