Due to unexpected cancellations, we NEED your help!!
The Chorus needs two parent/guardian chaperones for the trip to IUP tomorrow
The only cost is $10 for lunch
Meet at chorus room 8 to 8:15
There will be a walking tour of IUP, and watching choral groups perform from 12:30 to 5pm
The evening will be at Dave & Busters from approximately 6:30 to 8
Return to the school around 9 pm
Any help is much appreciated! Please contact Mrs. Kipp asap at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help!
The CVCPSA met Thursday April 12 at 7 pm in the HS chorus room
3 Students, 2 Adults and 3 officers and Mrs. Kipp were in attendence.
- High School Concert was completed. Concessions revenue totals are pending. All chocolate and candies to be sold or used by the end of the year to avoid spoilage over the summer.
- Senior recognition bracelets and shirts have been paid
- Gofundme campaign ended with $0 donations. The account was closed.
- Mrs. Kipp is coordinating with the school administration to determin if donut and candy sales will be permitted next year
- chocolate sales continue. Proceeds may be used toward IUP trip May 1st. Chocolate is $30 per box
- Spring Banquet is April 27th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel beginning at 6:15, food served at 6:30 and student pick up promptly at 9:00 – 9:15.
- Student tickets are $25 each OR 2 hours worked at Bunny Breakfast. Family tickets $24. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend. Please RSVP asap and make checks payable to CVCPA
- May 1st day trip to IUP ajudication will cost $80 per student. Please direct account questions to email@example.com Payment is DUE APRIL 20 Checks
- Bus and chaperone arrangements have been completed for the IUP trip. Trip will include Dave & Busters after IUP activities. Seats are still available as of April 12. If interested please see Mrs. Kipp
- Middle School Concert May 17 in the auditorium
- Last chorus day for Seniors May 25
Any Parents or Guardians interested in volunteering with the CVCPSA for the 2018-2019 school year please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
This was the last CVCPSA meeting for 2017-18.
Our deepest thanks to Mrs. Kipp and all the CVCPSA volunteers
Regular monthly meeting of the CVCPSA will be Thursday 4-12-18 at 7 pm in the High School Chorus room.
We will be finalizing plans for the Spring Recognition Banquet. PLEASE if you can help or have any interest in helping next year, please plan to attend. We need you to help us make 2018-19 as wonderful as 1017-18 has been.
Parents are invited and encouraged to attend the Banquet which will be April 27 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Fort Couch Road in Bethel Park. Social Time begins at 6:15 with food served at 6:30. The evening ends promptly at 9pm. If you are not attending (but we hope you do!) please pick up your student on time.
Tickets are subsidized for students who worked 2 hours at the Bunny Breakfast.
For family members, tickets are $24 each
Please return RSVP form and CHECK (made out to CVCPA) to Mrs. Kipp as soon as possible.
See you at the meeting!