- Please bring in candy for Bunny Breakfast treat bags before March 2
- Please see Mrs. Kipp to volunteer for Bunny Breakfast (March 3, first volunteers arrive at 8:30 we need coverage through noon and cleanup after.) or for the setup Friday night, March 2 from 6pm to about 8pm.
- Working 2 hours for the Bunny Breakfast covers your spring banquet ticket.
- Chocolate is still available for sale. Proceeds can help cover the $110 cost of spring IUP adjudication trip
- All volunteers and donations are greatly appreciated! If you can give time to the Bunny Breakfast please contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Please look around the website. Let me know what you like, don’t like, and would like to see. Please send any website questions, feedback or corrections to cvcpsa secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CVCPSA met on February 8, 2018 at 7 pm with Mrs. Kipp, 4 officers and 3 students in attendance.
- Soundwaves mentioned in passing. Details as noted in previous post
- Chocolate sales ongoing: boxes currently available. Money goes to each student’s individual account and can be used toward May IUP trip
- T-shirt designs due to Mrs. Kipp by Feb. 21
- Donut sale Feb. 23
- Bunny Breakfast promotion beginning now (flyers in community and to primary school, sign being painted by CVCPSA artist, web & social media announcements, press releases to almanac, kdka radio)
- Please send candy donations for treat bags to Mrs. Kipp so they can be assembled set-up evening.
- Bunny Breakfast set-up March 2 6pm to 8pm in the cafeteria
- Bunny Breakfast students and volunteers please arrive by 8:30 am
- Proceeds from Bunny Breakfast go to Spring Recognition Banquet.
- Breakfast will run from 9 am – noon. Volunteers will be needed who can stay after to help with cleanup
- Spring Concert March 27th at 7pm in the auditorium. Adult volunteers needed for concession and backstage bags
- Spring adjudication day trip to IUP is May 1st, cost is $110.
Next CVCPSA meeting is March 15 at 7 pm in the chorus room.
This is the big one! There will be lots of planning, announcements and preparation for the Bunny Breakfast (March 3)
Please bring or send candy for treat bags, and stay tuned here for announcements and updates. We are on Twitter and Facebook too.
See you at the meeting!
The January 11 meeting of the CVCPSA was abbreviated due to multiple illnesses
Soundwaves was the only topic discussed. The information was covered in previous Soundwaves posts.
Thank you to everyone who performed, volunteered, donated refreshments, gave to the freewill donations and the 50/50 raffle.
$317.56 was raised to aid Ryan Entastico and family.
- Night 1: Kelly Weiland
- Night 2: Kaylee Karns
Our next meeting will be Thursday, February 8 at 7 pm in the chorus room. This is an important meeting to get ready for Bunny Breakfast! See you there!
Second Night Soundwaves Program:
- Alexis Novak “Bubbly” (Colby Caillat)
- Nick Pancari “Your Song” (Elton John)
- Kayleen Carnes “Fire and Flood” (Vance Joy)
- Brenna Tuskan & Shanthi Mayadam “Stay” (Rihanna)
- Austin Karns “Use Somebody” (Kings of Leon)
- Maddie Campbell “Jealous” (Labrynth)
- Josh Leary “From the Ground Up” (Dan and Shay)
- Elayna Czap, Becca Haines, Sara Haines, Brooke Wilhelm “I Lived” (One Republic)
- Amya Mebane & Maria Hillgrove “Dear Theodosia” (Hamilton)
- Tess Zajicek “Say You Won’t Let Go” (James Arthur) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Taylor Barbaryka “Invincible” (Skillet)
- Maddy Wieland & Lexie Smith “Chains” (Nick Jonas)
- Nicole Snow ” Are You Calling?” (Flagship)
- Akanksha Evatt “Overgrown” (Oh Wonder)
- Spencer Jackson “Ticking Bomb” (Aloe Black)
- Gabrielle Abriatus “Stone Cold” (Demi Lovato)
- Matt Dunn “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem” (K Chesney)
- Lena Werner “Lay Me Down” (Sam Smith) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Chaz Lewis & Josh Leary “American Dream” (MKTO) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Gabrielle Abriatus & Hunter Briggs “Like I’m Gonna Lose You (Meghan Trainor)
Night 2 of Soundwaves performances by select and cadenza chorus students will be tonight, January 25 at 7 pm in the Middle School Commons area. Refreshments will follow.
Admission is a freewill donation to benefit fellow student Ryan Estatico medical expenses
- Lana Kipp “Twisted” (Joni Mitchell)
- Kate Pipilo “When He Sees Me” (from Waitress)
- Emily Ford “Do I Make You Proud” (Taylor Hicks)
- Amber Watson “Young and Beautiful” (Lana Del Ray)
- Caylee George “Someone Like You” (Adele)
- Maria Hillgrove “House of Gold” (Twenty-one Pilots)
- Kayley Henry “Two Black Cadillacs” (Carrie Underwood)
- Shanthi Mayadam “Let It Go” (James Bay)
- Elayna Czap “What About Us?” (P!nk)
- Becca Haines “Viva la Vida” (Coldplay)
- Sara Haines “Never Gonna Give You Up” (Rick Astley)
- Brooke Wilhelm “Who Knew” (P!nk)
- Bryanna Zrelak “Read All About It” (Emeli Sande)
- Breanna Tuskan “Not About Angels” (Birdy)
- Maddie Mulligan “Stand By Me” (Ben E. King)
- Brittany Gallo “Palace” (Sam Smith)
- Allison Halbleib “Sweet Creatures” (Harry Styles)
- Kayla Valles “Tears” (Clean Bandit)
- Haley Nangle “How Far I’ll Go” (from Moana)
- Lana Werner and Nicole Snow “The Call” (Regina Spekter)
- Anna Inwood, Alexis Novak, Bryanna Zrelak and Haley Nangle “Only Just a Dream” (from Pitch Perfect)
- Hunter Briggs “Hallelujah” (Leonard Cohen)
Free will donations at the door will benefit Ryan Estatico
Refreshments will follow
Everyone is welcome!
Soundwaves is January 24 and 25. We will be discussing that and a community service fundraiser….please attend or return here to read the meeting minutes.
See you there!
The Chorus booster are meeting Thursday at 7 pm in the HS chorus room – everyone welcome!
We will be talking about our next event, Soundwaves recitals on January 24 and 25. Please stay tuned here, or on facebook, twitter, and G+ (google plus) for updates and announcements.