- Please bring in candy for Bunny Breakfast treat bags before March 2
- Please see Mrs. Kipp to volunteer for Bunny Breakfast (March 3, first volunteers arrive at 8:30 we need coverage through noon and cleanup after.) or for the setup Friday night, March 2 from 6pm to about 8pm.
- Working 2 hours for the Bunny Breakfast covers your spring banquet ticket.
- Chocolate is still available for sale. Proceeds can help cover the $110 cost of spring IUP adjudication trip
- All volunteers and donations are greatly appreciated! If you can give time to the Bunny Breakfast please contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Please look around the website. Let me know what you like, don’t like, and would like to see. Please send any website questions, feedback or corrections to cvcpsa secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the big one! There will be lots of planning, announcements and preparation for the Bunny Breakfast (March 3)
Please bring or send candy for treat bags, and stay tuned here for announcements and updates. We are on Twitter and Facebook too.
See you at the meeting!
The January 11 meeting of the CVCPSA was abbreviated due to multiple illnesses
Soundwaves was the only topic discussed. The information was covered in previous Soundwaves posts.
Thank you to everyone who performed, volunteered, donated refreshments, gave to the freewill donations and the 50/50 raffle.
$317.56 was raised to aid Ryan Entastico and family.
- Night 1: Kelly Weiland
- Night 2: Kaylee Karns
Our next meeting will be Thursday, February 8 at 7 pm in the chorus room. This is an important meeting to get ready for Bunny Breakfast! See you there!
Night 2 of Soundwaves performances by select and cadenza chorus students will be tonight, January 25 at 7 pm in the Middle School Commons area. Refreshments will follow.
Admission is a freewill donation to benefit fellow student Ryan Estatico medical expenses
Free will donations at the door will benefit Ryan Estatico
Refreshments will follow
Everyone is welcome!
Soundwaves is January 24 and 25. We will be discussing that and a community service fundraiser….please attend or return here to read the meeting minutes.
See you there!
The Chorus booster are meeting Thursday at 7 pm in the HS chorus room – everyone welcome!
We will be talking about our next event, Soundwaves recitals on January 24 and 25. Please stay tuned here, or on facebook, twitter, and G+ (google plus) for updates and announcements.
Next meeting scheduled for January 11, 2018 at 7 pm at the HS chorus room
Next event: Soundwaves
Please stay tuned here and to our social media for the latest
Just a quick reminder of chorus rehearsal tomorrow night 6 – 8:15. Mrs. Kipp may flex start/finish times to reflect cadenza practicing first followed by select chorus. If there are any questions, please see Mrs. Kipp for your actual practice times.
The November meeting of CVCPSA was 7 pm on Nov. 9 in room 112
4 adults, Mrs. Kipp, and 5 students in attendance. Thank you to the students for decorating and organizing the backstage treat bags for use at the Dec. 7 holiday performance.
- donut sale – sold 15 dozen, proceeds to student accounts
- Veterans Day performance will be inside, with 3 songs planned
- Holiday concert will be Dec. 7 at 7pm. Students please report by 6:30 or as announced by Mrs. Kipp in class
- Letter to local businesses requesting gift baskets and donations for silent auction the night of Holiday Concert is being prepared and distributed. Anyone who would like to donate a gift basket please contact Mrs. Kipp
- candy, water bottles, and flowers to be purchased for holiday concession and backstage bags. Greetings for backstage bags already printed.
- Further donut sales under consideration
- Chocolate sales are ongoing. Half of original chocolate order is still available!
- Gofundme account is live, and students were given link to share to get donations from friends, family, public.
- IUP adjudication trip is May 1st. Final cost will be announced, but expected to be about $100 per student. REMEMBER selling five boxes of chocolate will be very close to covering a student’s trip
- Soundwaves, Bunny Breakfast: details TBA, will be announced
- December CVCPSA meeting Thursday Dec 14 at 7 pm in the chorus room unless otherwise announced.
- Please follow our social media or subscribe to this blog for all holiday season updates