Due to unexpected cancellations, we NEED your help!!
The Chorus needs two parent/guardian chaperones for the trip to IUP tomorrow
The only cost is $10 for lunch
Meet at chorus room 8 to 8:15
There will be a walking tour of IUP, and watching choral groups perform from 12:30 to 5pm
The evening will be at Dave & Busters from approximately 6:30 to 8
Return to the school around 9 pm
Any help is much appreciated! Please contact Mrs. Kipp asap at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help!
The CVCPSA met Thursday April 12 at 7 pm in the HS chorus room
3 Students, 2 Adults and 3 officers and Mrs. Kipp were in attendence.
- High School Concert was completed. Concessions revenue totals are pending. All chocolate and candies to be sold or used by the end of the year to avoid spoilage over the summer.
- Senior recognition bracelets and shirts have been paid
- Gofundme campaign ended with $0 donations. The account was closed.
- Mrs. Kipp is coordinating with the school administration to determin if donut and candy sales will be permitted next year
- chocolate sales continue. Proceeds may be used toward IUP trip May 1st. Chocolate is $30 per box
- Spring Banquet is April 27th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel beginning at 6:15, food served at 6:30 and student pick up promptly at 9:00 – 9:15.
- Student tickets are $25 each OR 2 hours worked at Bunny Breakfast. Family tickets $24. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend. Please RSVP asap and make checks payable to CVCPA
- May 1st day trip to IUP ajudication will cost $80 per student. Please direct account questions to email@example.com Payment is DUE APRIL 20 Checks
- Bus and chaperone arrangements have been completed for the IUP trip. Trip will include Dave & Busters after IUP activities. Seats are still available as of April 12. If interested please see Mrs. Kipp
- Middle School Concert May 17 in the auditorium
- Last chorus day for Seniors May 25
Any Parents or Guardians interested in volunteering with the CVCPSA for the 2018-2019 school year please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
This was the last CVCPSA meeting for 2017-18.
Our deepest thanks to Mrs. Kipp and all the CVCPSA volunteers
Regular monthly meeting of the CVCPSA will be Thursday 4-12-18 at 7 pm in the High School Chorus room.
We will be finalizing plans for the Spring Recognition Banquet. PLEASE if you can help or have any interest in helping next year, please plan to attend. We need you to help us make 2018-19 as wonderful as 1017-18 has been.
Parents are invited and encouraged to attend the Banquet which will be April 27 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel on Fort Couch Road in Bethel Park. Social Time begins at 6:15 with food served at 6:30. The evening ends promptly at 9pm. If you are not attending (but we hope you do!) please pick up your student on time.
Tickets are subsidized for students who worked 2 hours at the Bunny Breakfast.
For family members, tickets are $24 each
Please return RSVP form and CHECK (made out to CVCPA) to Mrs. Kipp as soon as possible.
See you at the meeting!
Please visit our NEW Instagram page to see snapshots from chorus night
Please stay tuned for Trip and other announcements as the year winds down. IUP trip and middle school concert are coming in may
Next CVCPSA meeting is April 12 at 7 pm in the chorus room. If you are interested in volunteering with the CVCPSA please attend or contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com
The CVCPSA meeting will be March 15 at 7pm in the chorus room. Mrs. Kipp may be a few minutes late due to the “Celebrate CV” event at the Middle School. Parking will be tight for the same reason. Overflow parking with a shuttle will be available at the primary school.
NEW: we have added Instagram to our social media: @ChartiersValleyChorusPSA Tell your friends!
Stay tuned here, Twitter, Facebook, G+ and Instagram for more announcements and meeting minutes next week
Bunny Breakfast is tomorrow 9am to noon in the cafeteria.
First shift volunteers please report at 8:30.
Everyone! – we need everyone to chip in a dozen hard boiled eggs for decorating.
Set up tonight 6 to 8 pm at the cafeteria
Spread the word! Thank you to everyone who contributes and volunteers. We appreciate you!
Adults: We need your help. If you at all can, please come lend a hand at our annual Bunny Breakfast. A two hour block of time either from 8:30 to 10:30am or from 10:30 to 12:30 (ish) on Saturday morning (March 3) would be the biggest help. Any time you can spare would be much appreciated. Volunteer will help with activities, assist guests, serve food and help the booster officers any way we can.
If you can help, please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: Please bring your candy donation for Bunny Breakfast treat bags to Mrs. Kipp’s from by Friday.
EVERYONE: Spread the word! The annual Bunny Breakfast is Saturday March 3 from 9am to noon in the High School Cafeteria. Cost is $8 and includes pancake breakfast, activities for the kids, and a photo with the bunny.
Thank you all! See you at the breakfast!
- Please bring in candy for Bunny Breakfast treat bags before March 2
- Please see Mrs. Kipp to volunteer for Bunny Breakfast (March 3, first volunteers arrive at 8:30 we need coverage through noon and cleanup after.) or for the setup Friday night, March 2 from 6pm to about 8pm.
- Working 2 hours for the Bunny Breakfast covers your spring banquet ticket.
- Chocolate is still available for sale. Proceeds can help cover the $110 cost of spring IUP adjudication trip
- All volunteers and donations are greatly appreciated! If you can give time to the Bunny Breakfast please contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com. Thank you!
- Please look around the website. Let me know what you like, don’t like, and would like to see. Please send any website questions, feedback or corrections to cvcpsa secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is the big one! There will be lots of planning, announcements and preparation for the Bunny Breakfast (March 3)
Please bring or send candy for treat bags, and stay tuned here for announcements and updates. We are on Twitter and Facebook too.
See you at the meeting!
The January 11 meeting of the CVCPSA was abbreviated due to multiple illnesses
Soundwaves was the only topic discussed. The information was covered in previous Soundwaves posts.
Thank you to everyone who performed, volunteered, donated refreshments, gave to the freewill donations and the 50/50 raffle.
$317.56 was raised to aid Ryan Entastico and family.
- Night 1: Kelly Weiland
- Night 2: Kaylee Karns