- Right click image
- select & click “save image”
- Print image from your computer or device.
- Fill out the form and return to Mrs. Kipp by November 1
- Pick up is November 12. Watch the blog here or follow us on twitter/facebook …times for pickup will be announced on website and social media
September Meeting: Please see the announcements previously posted for details
The CVCPSA (chorus boosters) met Thursday October 11 in the High School Chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, 2 officers, 3 adults and 2 students in attendance
- Faculty Director: Lana Kipp
- President: Carrie Golden
- Treasurer: Taryn Briggs
- Fundraising Coordinator: Kelly Wieland
- Car Wash in September was cancelled due to rain and can not be rescheduled due to colder weather.
- NEW Instagram account: @cvhs.chorus. Last year’s account will close by the end of October. Social media and email contacts continue same as last year. Please let everyone know about these sources of information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the direct email list.
- Chocolate sales are back! Please see Mrs. Kipp to purchase a box of candy to sell
- Letters seeking contributions from local businesses will be sent out to create a gift basket fundraiser in the hope of regaining some of the funds lost due to carwash cancellation
- Pepperoni Rolls and PIe sales – Orders due November 1 – Delivery on November 12, time tba
- November 7: Chipotle fundraiser at the Bridgeville location. A portion of CV family purchases that night are returned to the chorus
- November 9: Veterans Day performance during school hours in the gymnasium
- November 19: New York trip payment #2 is due
- December 3: performance rehearsal 6 to 8 pm at the school
- December 4: Holiday concert at 7pm in the auditorium. Concession stand / backstage bags w/ volunteers
- January: Soundwaves recitals
- March 14: New York City trip. Chaperones: Please contact Mrs. Kipp to volunteer & More information. email@example.com
The CVCPSA chorus booster meeting is Thursday, October 11 at 7pm in the High School Chorus room. Hope to see you there!
Please park in front of the school and enter through door 39
Hope to see you there!
The car wash was cancelled this past Saturday due to the rainy weather. We sent the announcement here, on social media, and through a direct e-mail.
Unfortunately several of the e-mails on the list were incorrect or otherwise undeliverable. If you or anyone you know were expecting direct email, but haven’t received, it there are a couple of things you can do
- Subscribe to the website blog with the box in the right hand column of this page –>
- Follow us on Twitter or Facebook
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask to be added to the direct email list
The same basic information goes to all three streams of communication. Direct email is a little less often, and is limited to important announcements about performances, trips or fundraisers. The website blog subscription (over there ->) ALSO comes directly to your email inbox, but has more detail including meeting minutes and other reminders. Social media has a short version of the announcements that link you to the details here on the blog. Something for everyone!
But if you know of anyone who isn’t getting announcements one of these 3 ways, please let them know how to connect with us!
Speaking of reminders: Our Kickoff CVCPSA meeting is Thursday, September 13 at 7pm in Mrs. Kipps High school chorus room. If you are interested in helping with any (or all) of our activities, or just want to stay informed, please attend. All HS/MS chorus students and their helpful adults are welcome!
Car Wash cancelled September 8 due to rain.
CVCPSA meeting is Thursday at 7 in the chorus room. Please attend or stay tuned here for further updates
We’ve gotten off to a great start! This doc is to make you aware of the many activities that your chorus students may get involved in and how you can help!
There are lots of activities planned this year. JOIN CVCPA! We Meet once a month on the 2nd Thursday from 7-8 pm. (Chorus room) Help plan activities! Students are encouraged to come and have a voice in the decisions made
This year we have 3 officers and 1 regular member in CVCPA. With the spring trip-year it is essential that we have more officers and regular members that come and help. We can’t do it without you!
Please read through these dates and make them part of your family calendar. At the bottom of this page is a place for you to sign up for activities you’d like to help with.
Our first meeting / Chorus kick-off is on September 13 from 7-8 pm. We will be discussing information regarding the spring trip. Andys chocolate (fund raiser will be available at this meeting. Each box costs $30 with half that money going into your student’s personal account.)
*SEPTEMBER 8TH Car wash at Marathon Gas station on Rte., 50 across from Walgreens. Time 9-3 with 2-hour shifts. (Need parents to be with the students- 1 or 2-hour shifts)
*OCTOBER 8TH Homecoming Carnival from 3-6:30. (Half hour shifts) (Need parents to watch over and help out, if needed. Also need help with tear down.)
*Preparation on Wednesday, September 26th from 3:15-4:15. (Includes posters, setting up games, making treat bags, practicing henna “tattoos.”) NO PARENTS NEEDED.
*OCTOBER 20th Bonfire at Scott Park Fire circle on from 6-8 pm. (Games, best costume contest, food). (Parents and siblings needed. This is a fun evening for all)
*Veteran’s Day performance November 12th (?) in school.
*December 4th Winter Concert, Tuesday, at 7 pm. Call at 6 pm. (Parents needed to sell back stage messages.)
*Dress rehearsal Monday, December 3rd from 6-8 pm.
*Performance at local nursing home and courthouse December TBA. (Parents needed to chaperone.)
*JANUARY 29th and 30th “Sound Waves” recitals (5:30-9 PM) (Parents needed to organize treats, punch and manage entrance fees.)
*MARCH 13-16th Spring Trip (Guess where?) (Need parents to chaperone- officers get a discount!)
*MARCH 30TH Bunny Breakfast Saturday from 8:30-12:45. (All hand on deck- we’ve got lots children to play with and feed…parents, too!) This pays for the student’s spring banquet!
*MARCH 29th Set Up Friday, from 6:30-7:30 (Parents needed)
*APRIL 11th Spring concert and Senior recognition 7 pm. Call @ 6:15 (Parents needed to sell back stage messages.)
*April 8th (Monday) from 6-8 pm. Dress Rehearsal
*APRIL 26th Banquet / Dinner Dance / Karaoke at Crowne Plaza Restaurant from 6-8:45 pm. ALL parents are invited! 1 PARENT NEEDED to purchase balloons and door prizes)
Graduation TBA Rehearsal and Pizza party TBA