The January 11 meeting of the CVCPSA was abbreviated due to multiple illnesses
Soundwaves was the only topic discussed. The information was covered in previous Soundwaves posts.
Thank you to everyone who performed, volunteered, donated refreshments, gave to the freewill donations and the 50/50 raffle.
$317.56 was raised to aid Ryan Entastico and family.
- Night 1: Kelly Weiland
- Night 2: Kaylee Karns
Our next meeting will be Thursday, February 8 at 7 pm in the chorus room. This is an important meeting to get ready for Bunny Breakfast! See you there!
Second Night Soundwaves Program:
- Alexis Novak “Bubbly” (Colby Caillat)
- Nick Pancari “Your Song” (Elton John)
- Kayleen Carnes “Fire and Flood” (Vance Joy)
- Brenna Tuskan & Shanthi Mayadam “Stay” (Rihanna)
- Austin Karns “Use Somebody” (Kings of Leon)
- Maddie Campbell “Jealous” (Labrynth)
- Josh Leary “From the Ground Up” (Dan and Shay)
- Elayna Czap, Becca Haines, Sara Haines, Brooke Wilhelm “I Lived” (One Republic)
- Amya Mebane & Maria Hillgrove “Dear Theodosia” (Hamilton)
- Tess Zajicek “Say You Won’t Let Go” (James Arthur) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Taylor Barbaryka “Invincible” (Skillet)
- Maddy Wieland & Lexie Smith “Chains” (Nick Jonas)
- Nicole Snow ” Are You Calling?” (Flagship)
- Akanksha Evatt “Overgrown” (Oh Wonder)
- Spencer Jackson “Ticking Bomb” (Aloe Black)
- Gabrielle Abriatus “Stone Cold” (Demi Lovato)
- Matt Dunn “No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problem” (K Chesney)
- Lena Werner “Lay Me Down” (Sam Smith) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Chaz Lewis & Josh Leary “American Dream” (MKTO) – accompanied by Hunter Briggs
- Gabrielle Abriatus & Hunter Briggs “Like I’m Gonna Lose You (Meghan Trainor)
Night 2 of Soundwaves performances by select and cadenza chorus students will be tonight, January 25 at 7 pm in the Middle School Commons area. Refreshments will follow.
Admission is a freewill donation to benefit fellow student Ryan Estatico medical expenses
- Lana Kipp “Twisted” (Joni Mitchell)
- Kate Pipilo “When He Sees Me” (from Waitress)
- Emily Ford “Do I Make You Proud” (Taylor Hicks)
- Amber Watson “Young and Beautiful” (Lana Del Ray)
- Caylee George “Someone Like You” (Adele)
- Maria Hillgrove “House of Gold” (Twenty-one Pilots)
- Kayley Henry “Two Black Cadillacs” (Carrie Underwood)
- Shanthi Mayadam “Let It Go” (James Bay)
- Elayna Czap “What About Us?” (P!nk)
- Becca Haines “Viva la Vida” (Coldplay)
- Sara Haines “Never Gonna Give You Up” (Rick Astley)
- Brooke Wilhelm “Who Knew” (P!nk)
- Bryanna Zrelak “Read All About It” (Emeli Sande)
- Breanna Tuskan “Not About Angels” (Birdy)
- Maddie Mulligan “Stand By Me” (Ben E. King)
- Brittany Gallo “Palace” (Sam Smith)
- Allison Halbleib “Sweet Creatures” (Harry Styles)
- Kayla Valles “Tears” (Clean Bandit)
- Haley Nangle “How Far I’ll Go” (from Moana)
- Lana Werner and Nicole Snow “The Call” (Regina Spekter)
- Anna Inwood, Alexis Novak, Bryanna Zrelak and Haley Nangle “Only Just a Dream” (from Pitch Perfect)
- Hunter Briggs “Hallelujah” (Leonard Cohen)
Free will donations at the door will benefit Ryan Estatico
Refreshments will follow
Everyone is welcome!
Soundwaves is January 24 and 25. We will be discussing that and a community service fundraiser….please attend or return here to read the meeting minutes.
See you there!
The Chorus booster are meeting Thursday at 7 pm in the HS chorus room – everyone welcome!
We will be talking about our next event, Soundwaves recitals on January 24 and 25. Please stay tuned here, or on facebook, twitter, and G+ (google plus) for updates and announcements.
Next meeting scheduled for January 11, 2018 at 7 pm at the HS chorus room
Next event: Soundwaves
Please stay tuned here and to our social media for the latest
Just a quick reminder of chorus rehearsal tomorrow night 6 – 8:15. Mrs. Kipp may flex start/finish times to reflect cadenza practicing first followed by select chorus. If there are any questions, please see Mrs. Kipp for your actual practice times.
The November meeting of CVCPSA was 7 pm on Nov. 9 in room 112
4 adults, Mrs. Kipp, and 5 students in attendance. Thank you to the students for decorating and organizing the backstage treat bags for use at the Dec. 7 holiday performance.
- donut sale – sold 15 dozen, proceeds to student accounts
- Veterans Day performance will be inside, with 3 songs planned
- Holiday concert will be Dec. 7 at 7pm. Students please report by 6:30 or as announced by Mrs. Kipp in class
- Letter to local businesses requesting gift baskets and donations for silent auction the night of Holiday Concert is being prepared and distributed. Anyone who would like to donate a gift basket please contact Mrs. Kipp
- candy, water bottles, and flowers to be purchased for holiday concession and backstage bags. Greetings for backstage bags already printed.
- Further donut sales under consideration
- Chocolate sales are ongoing. Half of original chocolate order is still available!
- Gofundme account is live, and students were given link to share to get donations from friends, family, public.
- IUP adjudication trip is May 1st. Final cost will be announced, but expected to be about $100 per student. REMEMBER selling five boxes of chocolate will be very close to covering a student’s trip
- Soundwaves, Bunny Breakfast: details TBA, will be announced
- December CVCPSA meeting Thursday Dec 14 at 7 pm in the chorus room unless otherwise announced.
- Please follow our social media or subscribe to this blog for all holiday season updates