- Attend meetings or obtain details from Mrs. Kipp, another parent or CVCSPA officer
- Write meeting minutes and post them to the website
- Post announcements to website, Twitter, Facebook, G+ and any other social media being used. As of 2018, wordpress blog posts automatically post on those three social media outlets.
- Write and send email blasts when needed
- Write and send press releases to local media for carwash, bunny breakfast, and any other fundraising events.
Format for Meeting minutes
- Date, time and location of meeting
- Number of Students attending
- Number of Adults Attending
- CVCSPA officers in attendence
- Name of person opening / leading the meeting.
- Completed projects & events
- Current and ongoing activites
- Upcoming projects and events
- Any miscellaneous notes or announcements.
- Location, date and time of next meeting
Sending Press Releases
- Send email to almanac, kdka radio news desk etc at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.
- Include most important information first: event name, date, location
- Give a brief description of the event, and why we are fundraising. 1 or 2 sentences at most.
- Add any information the public might need to know (parking, etc)
- News people like brief and specific, their editors will take care of the rest.