Saturday March 30
9am to Noon
Tickets $8 (fish pond $1)
At the HS cafeteria.
Student shifts cover their ticket to the spring banquet.
Adults: if can work or donate in support of this fundraiser for the students, please contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com.
Students: Don’t forget to sign up for your work shift and let your family know if you need to bring anything in (eggs, etc.)
Main set up is Friday evening. Volunteers for early shift please arrive at 8:30 Saturday for last minute set up and food prep.
Most of all, tell everyone about the Breakfast and ENJOY!
Chartiers Valley HS/MS Chorus
is please to announce their annual
December 4, 2018
7pm at the auditorum
Adults: We need your help. If you at all can, please come lend a hand at our annual Bunny Breakfast. A two hour block of time either from 8:30 to 10:30am or from 10:30 to 12:30 (ish) on Saturday morning (March 3) would be the biggest help. Any time you can spare would be much appreciated. Volunteer will help with activities, assist guests, serve food and help the booster officers any way we can.
If you can help, please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students: Please bring your candy donation for Bunny Breakfast treat bags to Mrs. Kipp’s from by Friday.
EVERYONE: Spread the word! The annual Bunny Breakfast is Saturday March 3 from 9am to noon in the High School Cafeteria. Cost is $8 and includes pancake breakfast, activities for the kids, and a photo with the bunny.
Thank you all! See you at the breakfast!
The CVCPSA met 01-18-2017 in the HS Chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, all CVCPSA officers, 3 adults and 8 students in attendance.
- The holiday concert in the cafeteria went very well. Thank you to the students who performed and and volunteers who helped with concessions and Applelicious deliveries.
- Adult officers voted on the purchase of redundant group insurance (over and above the individual participants’) Aye – 0 Nay – 4
- Chocolate is still available for purchase and sale. Students purchase the box of chocolate up front then recoup their investment through selling the individual bars. Please see Mrs. Kipp or Mrs. Bohaski for details.
- $125 trip payments are due the first Friday of every month. Please make checks payable to CVCPA.
- Hoagie deliveries will be January 19. Thank you to all the students & volunteers who made hoagie sale and home delivery possible.
- T-shirt design and penny wars will get a start tomorrow, January 19
- Donut sales start Friday January 27. Students – watch for details in class.
- Soundwaves (individual recitals) will be February 8 & 9. Attendance is mandatory both nights. Students, please see Mrs. Kipp if you need a waiver for your non-performance night. All students please bring cookies or another snack food on your non-performance night. Soundwaves will be in the HS cafeteria from 7-9pm. There will be a raiser/stage for performers. Students will sell advanced tickets. All tickets are $2 each. Please send a check made out to CVCPA for advanced ticket sales.
- Mandatory Trip Meeting for all participating students and their parents/guardians. We are hoping to arrange for a notary to be present to certify all the necessary forms for us. Forms and details to follow. The meeting will be March 8 at the chorus room at 7 pm in conjunction with the regular CVCPSA meeting.
- Bunny Breakfast setup is 6 pm March 31 at the cafeteria. The breakfast is 9am to noon on April 1. Each chorus student is asked to work for 2 hours during either setup or the breakfast, which in turn pays for their spring banquet ticket.
- Spring Concert will be April 12 at 7 pm. The auditorium is expected to be ready by then.
- Spring Banquet will be Thursday May 4th (no school May 5th) at the Crown Plaza on Fort Couch Road from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. The facility has been reserved and deposit made.
The next meeting will be announced.
Congratulations to 6th, 7th, 8th, Cadenza and Select Chorus on their excellent performance December 17!
Many Thanks to CVCPSA volunteers (and one cheerful draftee) for their work on the candy, drink & flower sales.