The March CVCPSA meeting will be Wed. the 8th at 7 pm in the chorus room. The meeting is MANDATORY for everyone going on the trip. We have a busy agenda!
- Any outstanding money owed must be paid at the meeting
- Please bring a copy of the front and back of students medical insurance card
- Parents please provide the date of student’s last tetanus shot
- A notary public will at the meeting for parents convenience in completing the paperwork process
Beyond trip paperwork, we also need parents to sign up for a 2 hour shift to help at the Bunny Breakfast along with the students.
If you haven’t already, please bring in a bag of candy for the Bunny Breakfast treat bags.
CVCPSA met February 15, 2017 at 7 pm in the chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, 3 Officers, 4 Adults and 6 Students in attendance.
- Trip Payments were due Feb 5. If you have any questions about your students payment status or have any other questions about trip payments please contact Treasurer Tonia Richards at TRichards@verizon.net
- Penny Wars for yearly T-shirt ended Feb 10. Winning design to be announced.
- Donut sale 2/24
Current Project: BUNNY BREAKFAST!!
- Students are asked to please bring a bag of candy to Mrs. Kipps room asap for BB treat bags.
- Officers and volunteers bring 2 doz hard boiled eggs morning of the breakfast
- ADULT VOLUNTEERS are needed for the Bunny Breakfast 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. Please Contact Laura Bohaski if you can help firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student designed flyers will be sent to the primary school
- Announcements will be placed online and in the Almanac.
- Setup will be Friday March 31, 2017 6:30 – 7:30 pm
- Bunny Breakfast is Saturday April 1, 2017 from 9am to noon. Cost is $8 per person.
- Trip itinerary and form packet will be given out.
- MANDATORY trip meeting is March 8 at 7pm. We are attempting to have a notary available for trip paperwork.
- There will be an evening dress rehearsal for spring concert.
- HS Spring Concert April 12 at 6:30 pm
- TRIP: April 20-23
- MS concert May 24
- HS Banquet May 4 at Crowne Plaza Fort Couch Road $25 per person (unless the student worked at the Bunny Breakfast)
Next Meeting March 8, 2017 at 7 pm in the HS chorus room
Stay in Touch
- Follow the website blog ———->
- Submit your email for mailing list to email@example.com
- Follow us on Twitter @CVChorusPSA
- Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/ChartiersValleyChorusPSA
Congratulations to all the students who performed in Soundwaves on the 8th and 9th. It was a great show. Well done, everyone!
Thank you to Mrs. Kipp for all she does for the chorus students.
Special thanks to Mrs. Bohaski and Mrs. Richards for setting up, coordinating ticket sales, after – performance refreshments and so much more.
Up next: CVCPSA meeting this coming Wed. Feb. 15, 2017 at 7pm in the H.S. Chorus room. Bunny Breakfast is on the agenda!
On deck: MANDATORY trip meeting Wed. March 8, 2017 at 7pm in the chorus room. Please watch for forms to be completed and notarized. More details to follow.
Students – don’t forget to sign up for your 2hr shift at setup or Bunny Breakfast which will cover your admission to the Spring Banquet.
If you know of anyone who signed up to get separate email remainders, but hasn’t been receiving them, please ask them to check their spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to their contact list.
If anyone would like to receive announcements direct to your email inbox, you have two options
- Sign up to follow the website, using the box over there on the right side of the page —>
- send your email contact to email@example.com and ask to be added to the list.
All the same announcements are echoed on Twitter (@cvchoruspsa) and on facebook (www.facebook.com/chartiersvalleychoruspsa)
We have a busy spring coming so stay tuned and watch for update emails as the season goes along
Ronda (cvcpsa se’cy)
SATURDAY, MARCH 12, 2016
9AM – NOON
Chartiers Valley High School Cafeteria
Breakfast: Pancakes, Sausage & Beverage
Kids games, crafts, face painting, egg coloring, prizes and a picture with the Easter Bunny
The CVCPSA met February 17 at 7pm at the high school
A number of adults and students were in attendance despite inclement weather – Thank you!
The Secretary could not attend, so many thanks to Deanna Barton for forwarding the information for this month’s minutes.
The main topic is the Bunny Breakfast coming up on Saturday, March 12 starting at 9am in the HS/MS cafeteria
- Set up is Friday March 11 6-8pm but may take less than those 2 hours
- A list of supplies was made, Lisa and DeAnna volunteered to pick them up closer to breakfast day (Thank you both!)
- Milk, juice, butter and sausage will be ordered through the school cafeteria (thank you Louanne Keifner)
- Thank you to Laura Bohaski for volunteering to cook the pancakes
- We need 2 parents for check in and additional parents to be food runners and assist the students with serving
- Students will be serving and running activity stations
- Thank you to Theresa for making the flyer and distributing it by e-mail
- Kelli Finnerty will help distribute the information to day care centers and newspapers. Mrs. Kipp will get the information to the Primary and Intermediate schools. Thanks to you both too!
- Arrive Breakfast day at 8:30 am for doors to open at 9 am
Students please bring a bag of candy to Mrs. Kipp’s room by March 8 for Bunny Breakfast treat bags
The next CVCSPA meeting is March 8th (7 pm Mrs. Kipp’s room). We’ll be making up the treat bags that evening.