Hello Chorus Families
Thank you to the student volunteers, parent volunteers, booster officers and to Mrs. Kipp for making the Bunny Breakfast so successful this past Saturday.
The April CVCPSA meeting will be tomorrow, April 5, at 7 pm in the chorus room. Please consider attending the meeting and consider volunteering next year.
Don’t forget rehearsals at 6 pm next Monday and Tuesday evening.
The concert is Wednesday, April 12 at 7 pm in the auditorium. Students please arrive by 6:30.
The CVCPSA is holding a fundraising event selling gourmet apples and pretzels through Applelicious, a local company. The proceeds of funds raised from the sale of the gourmet apples and pretzels will go into each students individual account.
The apples and pretzels will really sell themselves when you see how well they are presented and the taste is equally fabulous!
Included in this sale packet is an order form and a brochure that includes a photograph and description of the items for sale. As you look over the brochure think about those friends, teachers, and family members who are hard to buy for at holiday time. What do you get for that someone when you want to say thanks but don’t know what to give? Maybe you want to attach a gourmet pretzel to a gift for an added “WOW” factor! You may also want to keep a few on hand for unexpected guests or to take as a hostess gift. The possibilities are endless!
As stated under each category on your order forms, each product comes with five different choices: Cashew, Pecan, M&M, Reece’s Pieces or Plain.
- Each large apple is $12.90 with a profit of $4.00 each
- Each small apple is $9.90 with a profit of $3.00 each
- Each pretzel is $3.90 with a profit of $1.00 each
Sale starts now! The order forms are due no later than Wednesday October 19th. Payment is due when the order form is submitted. Please submit one check payable to CVCPSA and include your child’s full name on the check.
The apples and pretzels will be available for pick up at the Winter Concert just in time for Holiday gift giving. They are made by Applelicious just a day or two before pick up so they are guaranteed to be freshly made for us! The apples will remain fresh for up to 3 weeks stored in the refrigerator and pretzels for 4 weeks at room temperature.
Any questions please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com)
Hi Everyone! Since we have the website, e-mail list, twitter and facebook for the whole year this year, all of the CVCPSA officers will be using our social media. To avoid confusion, we’ll sign what we write so you know what comes from the President, Mrs. Bohaski, from me (secretary Ronda) or directly from Mrs. Kipp. Thanks!
This was an informal meeting so no formal minutes were taken. The basic points covered were:
- Tonia Richards is going to be our Treasurer.
- We are having an Applelicious fundraiser in October, dates and more information to follow next week.
- We asked students/parents to donate any stuffed animals to use as prizes for the homecoming carnival booth.
- We kicked off the Andy’s Chocolate fundraiser at the meeting and asked that payments be made by check only to CVCPSA (no cash please).
- We discussed needing chaperones for the upcoming Crimson Hawks Invitational IUP trip on Tuesday, October 4th. Please contact Mrs. Kipp if you can help!
- We invited parents/families to the Bonfire on October 22nd at Scott Park.
- Everyone’s accounts have been updated to reflect monies earned for those who worked the car wash.
- We gave out Letter of Intent regarding the Chorus Trip in April and explained the payment arrangements and the intinerary for the trip.
Any questions please contact Mrs. Kipp at LKipp@cvsd.net
Open House and Master Class are not mandatory as previously marked – but we do hope to see you!
HS Open house is Thursday September 8 from 7 -8:30 pm
Don’t forget the Car Wash Saturday 9:30 – 3pm. Students please sign up for your shift with Mrs. Kipp
Chorus Banquet is Friday April 29, 2016 7 to 9 pm at the Crowne Plaza hotel, 164 Fort Couch Road. Volunteers please arrive at 6:30 for set-up.
The CVCPSA met April 13, 2016 in Mrs. Kipp’s room at the high school.
- Bunny Breakfast was successful with high attendance numbers. All startup costs were recouped with additional money earned
- Thank you sent to cafeteria employee Louanne Keifner for her help with the Bunny Breakfast
- preparations for senior recognition continue
- day trip still being planned
- chocolate sales continue
- T-shirts are in: HS shirts are blue and gray baseball style with small chorus name on front and senior names on the back. 8th grade shirts are the same with a plain back
- April 21 spring concert begins at 6:30
- Concessions at the concert: Volunteers please arrive by 5:30. Gift bags for performers were prepared. Flowers & are/will be purchased. Flowers to stay with buyer and not go in treat bags this time since they don’t fit and cause spills. Tables requisitioned. Raffle gift Baskets in progress, tickets to be sold at concession tables.
- Donut sale April 29
- Banquet room reserved at the Crowne Plaza for April 29 7 – 9 pm, volunteers please arrive by 6:30 to help with set up
Please follow the website (see box to the right of this page) or follow us on facebook, twitter for next meeting time etc.