Open House and Master Class are not mandatory as previously marked – but we do hope to see you!
HS Open house is Thursday September 8 from 7 -8:30 pm
Don’t forget the Car Wash Saturday 9:30 – 3pm. Students please sign up for your shift with Mrs. Kipp
Chorus Banquet is Friday April 29, 2016 7 to 9 pm at the Crowne Plaza hotel, 164 Fort Couch Road. Volunteers please arrive at 6:30 for set-up.
The CVCPSA met April 13, 2016 in Mrs. Kipp’s room at the high school.
- Bunny Breakfast was successful with high attendance numbers. All startup costs were recouped with additional money earned
- Thank you sent to cafeteria employee Louanne Keifner for her help with the Bunny Breakfast
- preparations for senior recognition continue
- day trip still being planned
- chocolate sales continue
- T-shirts are in: HS shirts are blue and gray baseball style with small chorus name on front and senior names on the back. 8th grade shirts are the same with a plain back
- April 21 spring concert begins at 6:30
- Concessions at the concert: Volunteers please arrive by 5:30. Gift bags for performers were prepared. Flowers & are/will be purchased. Flowers to stay with buyer and not go in treat bags this time since they don’t fit and cause spills. Tables requisitioned. Raffle gift Baskets in progress, tickets to be sold at concession tables.
- Donut sale April 29
- Banquet room reserved at the Crowne Plaza for April 29 7 – 9 pm, volunteers please arrive by 6:30 to help with set up
Please follow the website (see box to the right of this page) or follow us on facebook, twitter for next meeting time etc.
CVCPSA meeting next Wednesday, April 13 at 7 pm in Mrs. Kipp’s room at the high school. We will be discussing the spring concert, a basket to raffle at the concert and the year end banquet.
The CVCPSA met February 17 at 7pm at the high school
A number of adults and students were in attendance despite inclement weather – Thank you!
The Secretary could not attend, so many thanks to Deanna Barton for forwarding the information for this month’s minutes.
The main topic is the Bunny Breakfast coming up on Saturday, March 12 starting at 9am in the HS/MS cafeteria
- Set up is Friday March 11 6-8pm but may take less than those 2 hours
- A list of supplies was made, Lisa and DeAnna volunteered to pick them up closer to breakfast day (Thank you both!)
- Milk, juice, butter and sausage will be ordered through the school cafeteria (thank you Louanne Keifner)
- Thank you to Laura Bohaski for volunteering to cook the pancakes
- We need 2 parents for check in and additional parents to be food runners and assist the students with serving
- Students will be serving and running activity stations
- Thank you to Theresa for making the flyer and distributing it by e-mail
- Kelli Finnerty will help distribute the information to day care centers and newspapers. Mrs. Kipp will get the information to the Primary and Intermediate schools. Thanks to you both too!
- Arrive Breakfast day at 8:30 am for doors to open at 9 am
Students please bring a bag of candy to Mrs. Kipp’s room by March 8 for Bunny Breakfast treat bags
The next CVCSPA meeting is March 8th (7 pm Mrs. Kipp’s room). We’ll be making up the treat bags that evening.
Congratulations to all the performers who did such an excellent job at Soundwaves this year!
- Spencer Jackson and Katie Lakus Powerful as seen on “Empire”
- Maddie Weiland and Lexi Smith Stitches as performed by Shawn Mendes
- Brooke Wilheim I Will Survive as performed by Gloria Gaynor
- Sara and Becca Haines If I Didn’t Have You from “Quest for Camelot”
- Hallie Pattison Never Alone as performed by Jim Brickman ft. Lady Antebellum
- Maria Hillgrove Like I’m Going to Lose You as performed by Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend
- Becky Ralich Too Far From You as seen on “Nashville”
- Mitch Montani Have You Ever Seen the Rain as performed by Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Alexis Novak Sad Song as performd by We Are the Kings ft. Elena Coats
- Tom Adebiyi and Bala Rice Daylight as performed by Matt and Kim
- Aries Irsin Silhouette as performed by Owl City
- Maura Wieland I Won’t Let Go as performed by Rascal Flatts
- Bryanna Zrelak Water Under the Bridge as performed by Adele
- Halie Nangle The Wind Beneath My Wings as performed by Bette Midler
- Zoe Battista Jolene as performed by Dolly Parton
- Cassidy Capan Blown Away as performed by Carrie Underwood
- Katie Lakus Lead Me Out of the Dark as performed by Crown the Empire
- Seth Parker Why does the Sun Shine? as performed by They Might Be Giants
- Winter Franklin I Hate You as performed by Gnash
- Alyson Finnerty I Feel the Earth Move by Carol King
Special Thanks to Mrs. Kipp for her leadership and beautiful rendition of a Romantic Era song in French
- Calli Puko and Morgan Ward An Awkward Duet as performed by Dodie Clark and Jon Cozart
- Eily Ford Do-Re-Mi from “The Sound of Music”
- Nourhan Abubaker Punk Rocker as performed by Sandi Thorn
- Amya Mebane and Maddie Mulligan Like I’m Gonna Lose You as performed by Mehgan Trainer ft. John Legend
- Elayna Czap Uptown Girl as performed by Billy Joel
- Taylor Barbaryka American Soldier as performed by Toby Keith
- Miranda Bohaski Louder than Thunder as performed by The Devil Wears Prada
- Jordan Carter You Had Me at Hello as performed by A Day to Remember
- Karan Kramer Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan
- Nicole Snow Blue LIps as performed by Regina Spektor
- Anna Inwood The End of All Things as performed by Panic at the Disco
- Ava and Michael Boroch What I’ve Been Looking For from “High School Musical”
- Allie Nomides You Are Your Mother’s Child as performed by Conor Oberst
- Lena Werner Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen in the style of Alexandra Burke
- Brent Schelgel Boulevard of Broken Dreams as performed by Green Day
- Jenna and Krista Albitz Move Along by All American Rejects
- Hunter Briggs Proud of Your Boy from “Aladdin”
- Becca Barton Grow Up as performed by Paramour
- Marie Kramer House of the Rising Sun as performed by The Animals
- Summertime from “Porgie and Bess”
- Nestor David See You Again as performed by Charlie Puth ft. Wiz Khalifa
With Thanks to the Following
- CVHS administration and CVSD school board
- Officers and members of CVCPSA
- Calli Puko and Becca Barton – senior leadership assistants
- Brent Schlegel – stage manager
- Maura Wieland – president of Select Chorus
- Alyson Finnerty – ticket and poster design
- Jack Fantoni – recording
- CV custodial staff
- Janet Thorton