Our first meeting since classes have started will be tomorrow night September 14, 2017 in the HS chorus room.
Please come to get all of the start of year announcements, sign up to volunteer and help get the year off to a great start!
Treasurer’s update: Due to medical and family emergencies, checks from April and May will deposit on Friday September 15. Any questions please contact Mrs. Richards at email@example.com or 4127367566
Please subscribe to the website: sign up box over there —>
All new posts come directly to your inbox.
Congratulations to all the students who performed in Soundwaves on the 8th and 9th. It was a great show. Well done, everyone!
Thank you to Mrs. Kipp for all she does for the chorus students.
Special thanks to Mrs. Bohaski and Mrs. Richards for setting up, coordinating ticket sales, after – performance refreshments and so much more.
Up next: CVCPSA meeting this coming Wed. Feb. 15, 2017 at 7pm in the H.S. Chorus room. Bunny Breakfast is on the agenda!
On deck: MANDATORY trip meeting Wed. March 8, 2017 at 7pm in the chorus room. Please watch for forms to be completed and notarized. More details to follow.
Students – don’t forget to sign up for your 2hr shift at setup or Bunny Breakfast which will cover your admission to the Spring Banquet.
If you know of anyone who signed up to get separate email remainders, but hasn’t been receiving them, please ask them to check their spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to their contact list.
If anyone would like to receive announcements direct to your email inbox, you have two options
- Sign up to follow the website, using the box over there on the right side of the page —>
- send your email contact to email@example.com and ask to be added to the list.
All the same announcements are echoed on Twitter (@cvchoruspsa) and on facebook (www.facebook.com/chartiersvalleychoruspsa)
We have a busy spring coming so stay tuned and watch for update emails as the season goes along
Ronda (cvcpsa se’cy)
The CVCPSA met 01-18-2017 in the HS Chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, all CVCPSA officers, 3 adults and 8 students in attendance.
- The holiday concert in the cafeteria went very well. Thank you to the students who performed and and volunteers who helped with concessions and Applelicious deliveries.
- Adult officers voted on the purchase of redundant group insurance (over and above the individual participants’) Aye – 0 Nay – 4
- Chocolate is still available for purchase and sale. Students purchase the box of chocolate up front then recoup their investment through selling the individual bars. Please see Mrs. Kipp or Mrs. Bohaski for details.
- $125 trip payments are due the first Friday of every month. Please make checks payable to CVCPA.
- Hoagie deliveries will be January 19. Thank you to all the students & volunteers who made hoagie sale and home delivery possible.
- T-shirt design and penny wars will get a start tomorrow, January 19
- Donut sales start Friday January 27. Students – watch for details in class.
- Soundwaves (individual recitals) will be February 8 & 9. Attendance is mandatory both nights. Students, please see Mrs. Kipp if you need a waiver for your non-performance night. All students please bring cookies or another snack food on your non-performance night. Soundwaves will be in the HS cafeteria from 7-9pm. There will be a raiser/stage for performers. Students will sell advanced tickets. All tickets are $2 each. Please send a check made out to CVCPA for advanced ticket sales.
- Mandatory Trip Meeting for all participating students and their parents/guardians. We are hoping to arrange for a notary to be present to certify all the necessary forms for us. Forms and details to follow. The meeting will be March 8 at the chorus room at 7 pm in conjunction with the regular CVCPSA meeting.
- Bunny Breakfast setup is 6 pm March 31 at the cafeteria. The breakfast is 9am to noon on April 1. Each chorus student is asked to work for 2 hours during either setup or the breakfast, which in turn pays for their spring banquet ticket.
- Spring Concert will be April 12 at 7 pm. The auditorium is expected to be ready by then.
- Spring Banquet will be Thursday May 4th (no school May 5th) at the Crown Plaza on Fort Couch Road from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. The facility has been reserved and deposit made.
The next meeting will be announced.