The CVCPSA met Thursday April 12 at 7 pm in the HS chorus room
3 Students, 2 Adults and 3 officers and Mrs. Kipp were in attendence.
- High School Concert was completed. Concessions revenue totals are pending. All chocolate and candies to be sold or used by the end of the year to avoid spoilage over the summer.
- Senior recognition bracelets and shirts have been paid
- Gofundme campaign ended with $0 donations. The account was closed.
- Mrs. Kipp is coordinating with the school administration to determin if donut and candy sales will be permitted next year
- chocolate sales continue. Proceeds may be used toward IUP trip May 1st. Chocolate is $30 per box
- Spring Banquet is April 27th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel beginning at 6:15, food served at 6:30 and student pick up promptly at 9:00 – 9:15.
- Student tickets are $25 each OR 2 hours worked at Bunny Breakfast. Family tickets $24. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend. Please RSVP asap and make checks payable to CVCPA
- May 1st day trip to IUP ajudication will cost $80 per student. Please direct account questions to firstname.lastname@example.org Payment is DUE APRIL 20 Checks
- Bus and chaperone arrangements have been completed for the IUP trip. Trip will include Dave & Busters after IUP activities. Seats are still available as of April 12. If interested please see Mrs. Kipp
- Middle School Concert May 17 in the auditorium
- Last chorus day for Seniors May 25
Any Parents or Guardians interested in volunteering with the CVCPSA for the 2018-2019 school year please contact Mrs. Kipp at email@example.com
This was the last CVCPSA meeting for 2017-18.
Our deepest thanks to Mrs. Kipp and all the CVCPSA volunteers
Please visit our NEW Instagram page to see snapshots from chorus night
Please stay tuned for Trip and other announcements as the year winds down. IUP trip and middle school concert are coming in may
Next CVCPSA meeting is April 12 at 7 pm in the chorus room. If you are interested in volunteering with the CVCPSA please attend or contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
The CVCPSA meeting will be March 15 at 7pm in the chorus room. Mrs. Kipp may be a few minutes late due to the “Celebrate CV” event at the Middle School. Parking will be tight for the same reason. Overflow parking with a shuttle will be available at the primary school.
NEW: we have added Instagram to our social media: @ChartiersValleyChorusPSA Tell your friends!
Stay tuned here, Twitter, Facebook, G+ and Instagram for more announcements and meeting minutes next week
Our first meeting since classes have started will be tomorrow night September 14, 2017 in the HS chorus room.
Please come to get all of the start of year announcements, sign up to volunteer and help get the year off to a great start!
Treasurer’s update: Due to medical and family emergencies, checks from April and May will deposit on Friday September 15. Any questions please contact Mrs. Richards at email@example.com or 4127367566
Please subscribe to the website: sign up box over there —>
All new posts come directly to your inbox.
Congratulations to all the students who performed in Soundwaves on the 8th and 9th. It was a great show. Well done, everyone!
Thank you to Mrs. Kipp for all she does for the chorus students.
Special thanks to Mrs. Bohaski and Mrs. Richards for setting up, coordinating ticket sales, after – performance refreshments and so much more.
Up next: CVCPSA meeting this coming Wed. Feb. 15, 2017 at 7pm in the H.S. Chorus room. Bunny Breakfast is on the agenda!
On deck: MANDATORY trip meeting Wed. March 8, 2017 at 7pm in the chorus room. Please watch for forms to be completed and notarized. More details to follow.
Students – don’t forget to sign up for your 2hr shift at setup or Bunny Breakfast which will cover your admission to the Spring Banquet.
If you know of anyone who signed up to get separate email remainders, but hasn’t been receiving them, please ask them to check their spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to their contact list.
If anyone would like to receive announcements direct to your email inbox, you have two options
- Sign up to follow the website, using the box over there on the right side of the page —>
- send your email contact to email@example.com and ask to be added to the list.
All the same announcements are echoed on Twitter (@cvchoruspsa) and on facebook (www.facebook.com/chartiersvalleychoruspsa)
We have a busy spring coming so stay tuned and watch for update emails as the season goes along
Ronda (cvcpsa se’cy)
The CVCPSA met 01-18-2017 in the HS Chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, all CVCPSA officers, 3 adults and 8 students in attendance.
- The holiday concert in the cafeteria went very well. Thank you to the students who performed and and volunteers who helped with concessions and Applelicious deliveries.
- Adult officers voted on the purchase of redundant group insurance (over and above the individual participants’) Aye – 0 Nay – 4
- Chocolate is still available for purchase and sale. Students purchase the box of chocolate up front then recoup their investment through selling the individual bars. Please see Mrs. Kipp or Mrs. Bohaski for details.
- $125 trip payments are due the first Friday of every month. Please make checks payable to CVCPA.
- Hoagie deliveries will be January 19. Thank you to all the students & volunteers who made hoagie sale and home delivery possible.
- T-shirt design and penny wars will get a start tomorrow, January 19
- Donut sales start Friday January 27. Students – watch for details in class.
- Soundwaves (individual recitals) will be February 8 & 9. Attendance is mandatory both nights. Students, please see Mrs. Kipp if you need a waiver for your non-performance night. All students please bring cookies or another snack food on your non-performance night. Soundwaves will be in the HS cafeteria from 7-9pm. There will be a raiser/stage for performers. Students will sell advanced tickets. All tickets are $2 each. Please send a check made out to CVCPA for advanced ticket sales.
- Mandatory Trip Meeting for all participating students and their parents/guardians. We are hoping to arrange for a notary to be present to certify all the necessary forms for us. Forms and details to follow. The meeting will be March 8 at the chorus room at 7 pm in conjunction with the regular CVCPSA meeting.
- Bunny Breakfast setup is 6 pm March 31 at the cafeteria. The breakfast is 9am to noon on April 1. Each chorus student is asked to work for 2 hours during either setup or the breakfast, which in turn pays for their spring banquet ticket.
- Spring Concert will be April 12 at 7 pm. The auditorium is expected to be ready by then.
- Spring Banquet will be Thursday May 4th (no school May 5th) at the Crown Plaza on Fort Couch Road from 6:30 to 9:30 pm. The facility has been reserved and deposit made.
The next meeting will be announced.