September Meeting: Please see the announcements previously posted for details
The CVCPSA (chorus boosters) met Thursday October 11 in the High School Chorus room with Mrs. Kipp, 2 officers, 3 adults and 2 students in attendance
- Faculty Director: Lana Kipp
- President: Carrie Golden
- Treasurer: Taryn Briggs
- Fundraising Coordinator: Kelly Wieland
- Car Wash in September was cancelled due to rain and can not be rescheduled due to colder weather.
- NEW Instagram account: @cvhs.chorus. Last year’s account will close by the end of October. Social media and email contacts continue same as last year. Please let everyone know about these sources of information. Please contact email@example.com to be added to the direct email list.
- Chocolate sales are back! Please see Mrs. Kipp to purchase a box of candy to sell
- Letters seeking contributions from local businesses will be sent out to create a gift basket fundraiser in the hope of regaining some of the funds lost due to carwash cancellation
- Pepperoni Rolls and PIe sales – Orders due November 1 – Delivery on November 12, time tba
- November 7: Chipotle fundraiser at the Bridgeville location. A portion of CV family purchases that night are returned to the chorus
- November 9: Veterans Day performance during school hours in the gymnasium
- November 19: New York trip payment #2 is due
- December 3: performance rehearsal 6 to 8 pm at the school
- December 4: Holiday concert at 7pm in the auditorium. Concession stand / backstage bags w/ volunteers
- January: Soundwaves recitals
- March 14: New York City trip. Chaperones: Please contact Mrs. Kipp to volunteer & More information. firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re sending the trip information that was distributed at last week’s meeting. Please take time to read though all the materials. The letter of intent, along with $115 is due this coming Monday, September 24,
The students are soo excited about the upcoming trip to NYC! There are a lot of great activities for them to do and experiences that they will always remember.
We need parents to chaperone, as well. The more people we have the less it will cost per person.
Join CVCPA and support your child’s ability to fund raise. Help the group by holding a fundraiser. We’ll help you get set up. One of the forms gives you a lot of ways you can help the group on their way.
Questions? Get in touch with Lana Kipp, treasurer Taryn Briggs, fundraising chairman Kelly Briggs or Wendy Czap who runs the Bunny Breakfast that funds the student’s end of the year banquet and dinner dance.
Andy’s chocolate is in! Students can sell a box that contains 30 chocolate covered pretzels or oreos for $1 each. The box costs $30 with $15 dollars paying for the box and $15 going into their account. This account stays with them throughout their chorus career. Students may purchase chocolate to sell at school with a check written to CVCPA with the student’s first and last name on the memo.
If you know of any chorus member that isn’t receiving e-mails please let us know!
CVCPA chorus is the place to be!!
(PS don’t forget you can follow this website, like us on facebook, follow us on twitter or instagram too!)
The CVCPSA met Thursday April 12 at 7 pm in the HS chorus room
3 Students, 2 Adults and 3 officers and Mrs. Kipp were in attendence.
- High School Concert was completed. Concessions revenue totals are pending. All chocolate and candies to be sold or used by the end of the year to avoid spoilage over the summer.
- Senior recognition bracelets and shirts have been paid
- Gofundme campaign ended with $0 donations. The account was closed.
- Mrs. Kipp is coordinating with the school administration to determin if donut and candy sales will be permitted next year
- chocolate sales continue. Proceeds may be used toward IUP trip May 1st. Chocolate is $30 per box
- Spring Banquet is April 27th at the Crowne Plaza Hotel beginning at 6:15, food served at 6:30 and student pick up promptly at 9:00 – 9:15.
- Student tickets are $25 each OR 2 hours worked at Bunny Breakfast. Family tickets $24. Parents are invited and encouraged to attend. Please RSVP asap and make checks payable to CVCPA
- May 1st day trip to IUP ajudication will cost $80 per student. Please direct account questions to email@example.com Payment is DUE APRIL 20 Checks
- Bus and chaperone arrangements have been completed for the IUP trip. Trip will include Dave & Busters after IUP activities. Seats are still available as of April 12. If interested please see Mrs. Kipp
- Middle School Concert May 17 in the auditorium
- Last chorus day for Seniors May 25
Any Parents or Guardians interested in volunteering with the CVCPSA for the 2018-2019 school year please contact Mrs. Kipp at firstname.lastname@example.org
This was the last CVCPSA meeting for 2017-18.
Our deepest thanks to Mrs. Kipp and all the CVCPSA volunteers